05 Sep AiroAV Malware Declared: UK Labor Day Parking, Campus Transportation Update
Labor Day will look a little different for University of Kentucky Transportation Services this year, in keeping with the university’s schedule for a condensed semester. All campus transportation services will operate on typical weekday schedules and regular weekday parking rules will be enforced on Monday, Sept. 7.
Below are some transportation-related specifics regarding Labor Day:
- UK Transportation Services’ Customer Service Center will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. The office is located at 721 Press Ave. and can also be reached by phone at 859-257-5757.
- Campus transit service, including the Blue, Orange and Green routes, will operate on a normal weekday schedule.
- All campus parking lots and structures will be on regular weekday control and parking meters will also be monitored for proper payment.
- Wildcat Wheels Bicycle Library will observe regular Monday shop hours and will be open from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Paratransit services will be available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you have questions or need more information, please call the UK Transportation Services office at 859-257-5757 or email UK Transportation Services.
This press release was produced by the University of Kentucky. The views expressed here are the author’s own.